IGNITE your Personal Brand
Are you a coach, or a healer, or someone that works directly with clients to help make the world a better place?
Do you feel that technology may hold the keys for you to be able to spread the work that you do and to spread it at scale?
Do you feel that the advances in video, online community building and e-learning could be a vehicle to enable you to reach a global audience?
Do you feel like you should be creating content of some kind to start uniting your international tribe, but aren’t sure what to create and where to place it? And shouldn’t it be branded?
Despite knowing best practices for personal brand development and social media strategy, for a long time, both Alex and Gareth had not given their own personal brands the same attention as they were giving to their clients. They say that the cobbler’s kids never have shoes, but it was time to take their kid’s shoe shopping. So, they’ve decided to invite their friends to join them on this “shoe shopping” trip and work alongside them as they unpacked and refined their own personal brands, in a raw and uncut look at how to develop a personal brand strategy.
You can now go on the very same shopping spree and follow the 6-week step-by-step process they followed in developing their own personal brand strategy. Gaining clarity on your personal brand will give you the direction and inspiration that you need to develop a clear content and marketing plan.
IGNITE your Personal Brand is the first phase in the 4-phase FUEL Methodology. Each phase is taught through progressive 6-week masterclasses.
- F – Foundation Phase – IGNITE your Personal Brand – Personal Branding Masterclass
- U – Understanding Phase – IGNITE your Tribe – Tribe Attraction and Topic Validation Masterclass
- E – Execution Phase – IGNITE your Online Course – Online Course Creation Masterclass
- L – Legacy Phase – IGNITE your Freedom – Evergreen Course Conversion Masterclass
IGNITE your Personal Brand will support you to clearly articulating your personal brand as a reflection of your purpose, values and superpowers as they relate to your business, products and services.
If you’re looking to break the hours for money model and at the same time reach a more targeted global audience join us, Alex and Gareth, on the 6-week “Ignite Your Personal Brand" Masterclass.
"Your personal brand is a promise to your clients....
a promise of quality, consistency, competency and reliability."
Watch Alex Explain it
"If you are not a brand, you are a commodity."
What Do You Get?
Click on the week to see a breakdown of that week's lesson
Week 1: Why Am I Here?
The most important question you will every ask yourself is “Why am I here?”. The pursuit of understanding our purpose is central to every aspect of our life. The Japanese refer to this as Ikigai which loosely translates as “your reason for being;” i.e. the source of value in your life or the things that make your life worthwhile.
Your ikigai is personal to you and specific to your life, values and beliefs. It reflects and expresses your authentic self. When you experience ikigai you will find that you naturally enter into a state of peace, harmony and joy.
This session focuses on finding your purpose within the context of understanding your highest values and superpowers.
Week 2: The Hero's Journey
One of the biggest mistakes that businesses make is to position themselves as the hero in their brand’s story. Smart businesses put their clients as the hero of the story. Based on the work by Donald Miller in his book Building a Story Brand, this week we look at the Hero’s Journey and how to build your brand by positioning it from the perspective of your future client.
Week 3: The Language of Attraction
The language we use plays such a critical role in how we connect with others. We can deliver the same message but use different language that may either attract or detract our tribe.
Our brand language is the carefully curated vocabulary that is present in all our spoken and written content to reinforce our values and presents us clearly, concisely and most importantly, authentically. This language needs to be ingrained within in us so that we can present our brand without thought in any situation; whether it is 30 seconds in an elevator; 10 minutes while networking or sending out a limited-character tweet.
Week 4: The Language of Engagement
The power of our words goes beyond just attracting the right client. It can play a critical role in how we keep them engaged. How do you make our ideal client identify as part of a tribe and immerse themselves into the culture and philosophy of your brand?
In this session we look at the language of engagement as we create our culture identification statements.
Week 5: Making an Impact
Over the past four sessions you have created all the story lines, engagement hooks, and brand language that will form that basis of your website, social media content, advertising and engagement campaigns.
In this session we look at how all this information can be applied practically by designing various marketing elements where this copy will be used.
Week 6: Connecting Through Video
One of the most powerful ways of getting your message across is through video. It offers an effective means to allow your tribe to get to know, like and trust you. Your authentic personality can come through reinforcing the values that you stand for.
This week we look at video content and take all the learning over the past few weeks to create an impactful home page introductory video.
"Personal branding is not about you.
It's about putting your stamp on the value you deliver to others."
What do Past Participants Say About the Program?
Don't spend any more time creating online content that isn't directly aligned with, and supporting your brand strategy.
Stop using a shotgun approach in your marketing by trying to attract anyone that will listen.
Rather identify and speak directly to your ideal tribe members using clear simple language that resonates with them and their requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this masterclass only for already established coaches, facilitators, healers etc?
- No. While most of our clients are coaches and healers and solopreneurs looking to better the world; going through a personal brand masterclass like this will be beneficial for anyone, even people working in formal employment. The exercises that lead to the Ignition of your personal brand document will assist you even if you’re already self-employed in any business as well as help people in full-time employment understand and identify what’s important to them.
Can you expand how this will help an existing business owner or someone that’s not working for themselves?
- Many people find themselves in a job or starting a business by another route that hasn’t always been 100% intentionally aligned with their core values (Gareth ran his own advertising agency for 10 years without taking a moment to consider if this was aligned with his personal goals). Once you know, and have written down the things that are important for you, you can start to look for those themes in your current business or work environment. Sometimes just by knowing what’s meaningful for you, leads to shifts in your choices towards these important endeavours. Sometimes seeing this doesn’t feel easy, but it does create an incredible amount of clarity and direction.
How many hours per week will be required for the Masterclass?
- The format for this masterclass is going to be intensive and will require about 2-3 hours of work per week. We encourage you to try to stick to this schedule so that you can work along with the rest of the community, as this gives you added support and the advantage of group accountability. If, however, your schedule doesn't allow you to work at this pace, your life-time access allows you to work through the content at your own pace as well. Likewise, if you feel you can work faster than the program pace, you are welcome to do that too. Every business is unique and we want to empower you to work at the right pace for your business. As with most things in life, the amount of time, attention and life-force that you allocate to each session will be proportional to the value that you receive.
What if I need help between the sessions?
- As part of your registration, you have access to the bi-weekly Live Q&A sessions with Alex and Gareth. You can ask any questions ahead of the broadcast and they will ensure to respond to them in the live feed.
I’m in. Take my money. Where do I pay?
- Great question, click on the button to gain immediate access to this 6-week masterclass